Development Projects & Humanitarian Aid
Families Thru International Adoption is involved in both developmental projects – aimed at changing or improving child welfare systems for long term service to children, and humanitarian aid – aimed at more short term goals of serving children in crisis.
Consistent with FTIA’s mission of serving children, our development projects and humanitarian aid have incorporated many different means of assistance including flood and hurricane relief, orphanage construction, providing medical surgeries for children, providing medical supplies for clinics, providing food and education materials to orphanages, sponsoring children to attend school to keep them with their families and off the street, creating foster care programs, providing professional training, and many, many more.
Ways You Can Help:
- Supporting our China Foster Care Programs.
- Sponsoring street children in Uganda to attend a Christian Boarding School.
- Contribute to Childvision projects.
- Support our Waiting Children program by contributing to "A Child's Plea" fund.
- Making a general donation to support FTIA’s humanitarian aid & development projects in the many countries where we work.
Everyone donating to our projects will receive a letter of acknowledgement and thanks for their donation for tax purposes.